Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cards using my pixie :-)


I received the Singer Pixie for V-Day and I am already in love because I wanted to add sewing to my cards for the longest......I have never taken a class on sewing 101, my good friend Cesca tried teaching how to thread the machine and I just could not get it.....so I really wanted something really simple to use and I've finally found it in my little Pixie :-)

I made two fun and colorful cards with it last weekend, they are actually colorful because I was successful changing the color of the thread (to orange) and was afraid to mess it up by taking it out lol so with my white cardstock cutout from my cricut and orange sewing on it I had to make a very cheerful card or two :-) :-) The lady owl is a stamp from Hero Arts. TFL!

No comments: