Friday, July 23, 2010

It's raining "blog candy" lol-CLOSED we have our winner :-)

Yep, it is time for some blog candy.....and let me tell I have a lot of goodies to share! I have to part with some of my favorite non-SU! items to make room for all the things on my wish list. I have some great stamps (they are all new except for a couple), ribbon, chipboard embellishments, Sizzix dies, and so much more.
Today I am going to start with the stamps. 3 lucky people will be selected using the random generator online to receive #1, 2, 3
The rules are simple: 1) Follow my blog 2) Post about the blog candy on your blog 3) Leave a message on this post about why you love to stamp :-)
I will select the three winners on Monday after 12:00 noon and if you are one of my wonderful followers you only need to do the last two steps <3 style="text-align: center;">Choice #1 (All about Christmas and Valentine's)

Choice #3

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are some wonderful stamps!! Love the owls and I love the christmas sayings! :)

Lynou said...

Stephanie looks like you won that one lol please send me your address at mrsremy@yahoo.com I'll have all of the stamps in the mail for you this week :-)

Stephanie said...

Hi! Just writing to remind you about the stamps:)