Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Winners :-)

Here are the numbers generated:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6 10 15 14 3

Timestamp: 2009-01-04 02:21:43 UTC


Drum Roll..........


6. Janis
-(1) Heidi Grace Designs "Printed ribbon" 1 yard each, 6 yards total
-(1) Heidi Grace Designs "Shapes: Cardstock stickers"42 pieces
-(1) Heidi Grace Designs "Punchboard Stickers:Self adhesive embossed tags" 52 pieces

10. Leah's Card Designs

-(1) Sizzix Hello Kitty Butterfly Bigz Die
-(1) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (4 mini folders) Congrats

15. dberta
-(3) Heart Rain Dots- 65 pieces each (fuschia, white, red rose)
-(1) DCWV Vellum Quote Stack "Love&Friendship" 48 sheets
-(4) Sticko hearts vellum stickers

14. Andrea Padilla
-(1) K&Company Rub-ons
-(3) Cloud9 Design Clear quote stickers-12 pieces each (family, wedding, memories)
-(2) Making memories yelets variety packs 1/8" size (100 watercolor muted; 75 daisy-shaped)

3. audrey
-(5) Studio G Clear stamps
-(2) Acrylic Blocks
-(1) Memory Boutique Flower Embelilishment Kit (10 lg fabric flowers, 10 md fabric flowers, 10 small fabric flowers, 15 gem brads)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Stay tune for more blog candy, happy new year everyone!

****Guys please contact me at sanmantigreetings@yahoo.com with your information so that I can mail you the items this Monday :-)

8 comments:

ANS said...

Congrats everyone!

audrey said...

Oh so cool! I won! Off to email you!

Andrea Padilla said...

Woo-hoo! I won, I won! I'll email you my address...Thanks so much!!!

Avenueswithoutlimit said...

Congrats to the winners :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Kathy Maynard said...

Congrats you lucky candy winners!!!

Janis said...

THANK YOU sooo mcu woohoo I won 1st place. I think anyway LOL.

I'm so happy, how awesome & thanks so much for having this fun blog candy giveaway.

husg, janis

Leah said...

Thank you so much for the fun of the blog candy I'm excited to have fun with the goodies....they arrived today.

DawnB said...

Thank you so much for the blog candy...it finally arrived and I have been having fun with all the goodies:) Thanks again and have a great day!!